• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

STOLEN BROWN+WHITE 77 BRONCO(WA-puget sound area): Please help

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
Hey I just saw a bronco looking like that 1hr ago heading eastward on WA16. Dunno if it was that one or not...but i'll be darned if it wasn't close...no joke.

bronconate68

Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I'm in the Fall City area, I will drive around North Bend to take a look around. there are a couple of known chop shops out here but I can't believe it would end up there. Better safe then sorry, I will look around.

HotWheels

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Twilight Zone
man...I can NOT believe this is happening. lowjack anyone? anyone have anything? recommendations??

hey...if you need help scouring north bend lemme know...I'll bring some guns...and some Specail Forces buddies from the base.

fu$%ers

comeon let's get it back!!!

hackyrat

I saw one something like that in Klamath Falls over the weekend. Maybe it was myscott22 rig? Parked on north end of town on the main highway leading in to town from the north, near Esplanada?? street. If that is not you myscott22 how about checking it out.

OP
OP
S

saint

I am overwhelmed with the support from all of you all over the country... I can't thank you enough.

I have sent private mails to those who posted possible sightings.

I will be sure to update the site when/if I find my truck. If you don't see that post - it is still missing.

This is an unbelievable intelligence community - I'm not giving up hope!

meathead333

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Alexandria, VA
dude that sucks! i am in tacoma and have a great eye for caughting EBs drive by. ill keep a look out! if i see it, ill follow it and see where they go. :cool:

77BroncoWag

Bronco Guru
HotWheels said:
email me a photo. I will print it at work and give it to my fellow bronco buddies on the wet side of wa.

I forwarded the website with the picture to your email

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Man that sucks I will have my eyes peeled here in okie land. Good luck and hope you get it back and in one piece.

baby_blue

Loc.
Laramie, WY
saint said:
77 Ford Bronco: brown with white top, white grill, and white bumpers, 35" tires, 3.5" duff lift, 2 bucket seats in front, no seat in the back, off-white interior, 3 on the tree, 302, all fenders are cut, black fender flares in the rear. dual shock hoops, but only one shock per side in the front.QUOTE]

Do you have the VIN available so we can notify the cops when we find it? ?:?

asabadin

Loc.
L.A.CALI NO THIEVES
damn!!!!!!

I'll keep my eye out in cali, That clown should get the lead end of some steel. The only thing lower than a car thief is that white stuff that gathers in the corner of your mouth when your thirsty, oh yeah and guys like Micheal Jackson.