• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stone Crusher Steering Brace

BUGS322

Loc.
SHELBYVILLE
Hello
I dont post much but I just thought I would share my experience with Anthony Terry of Stone Crusher Steering. I recently installed his Tie rod over steering system on my 74 halfcab . I was really pleased with parts I recieved from him, but most of all- his help .I have been working on this truck for a couple years now and Anthony took intrest in my build. So not only has he helped me with my steering but he also went over the top helping me solve other issue of my build .
Stone crusher has developed a new steering brace ,that Anthony sold to me to test for him and so far all I can say is that I am impressed with it . Its a 1/4 steel bracket that wraps the inside of the frame and bolts to the top of the steering box ,It really took all the movement out om my box. I had a .500 plate bolted to the back of the frame for support ,but this lacked support to the top of the box and I still got some movement . (I am running 36 Mickey Thompsons ) so there is alot of stress on the frame . The fit and finish of this brace is really top notch it fit like a glove ,Not at all like some of the other parts that I have bought that you have to fit cut and grind just to get them to work.I can post some pics if anyone would like to see it ,or better yet contact Anthony and he can tell you all about it.He is just a true Bronco guy that I thought just deserved a little credit for his involvment in the EB world
Dan Steward
Halfcabnut@yahoo.com

Joe31969

Do you have a stock Bronco power steering box, or the F150 conversion? Post some pictures if you can. Thanks.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Hello Dan. Thank you for the kind words and let me say it has been my pleasure to work with you on your EB. You really need to post some pics of your ride...that thing is SWEET! Yeah, if you want to post some pics of the brace that's okay too ;D but really I think the guys would love the see Abby.

As for the brace, we will be updating the web site this coming weekend with pictures and prices...I think you guys will be well pleased with both the brace and price.

And Dan, thanks again for trying it out.

Anthony.