• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA street / trail rig wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
no longer looking ,, I have found a rig !! It's going be the longest 3 weeks I've had in a longggggggggggg time , til it makes it to VA..

Looks like my 1/2 cab will be gone soon, and I wasn't able to do a trade deal . So as the title states-- I'm looking for a rig that can be driven on the road { to events} not a to mall/ etc . That is also sit up for trails too , axles, lockers , etc. Doesn't have to be pretty just dependable ..
I would rather have a EB this time, I am selling my Zuki trail rig in hopes to have just 1 rig this time.
thanks for ur help...

Last edited:
OP
OP
TM Toys

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
thanks for all the PM's and pic's ..
I would like to find a auto tranny EB , not as much worried about lift 3.5" would be fine w/ me. If it's locked a bonus , but doesn't have to be. I can always up-grade the axles too .

I was just hoping to find someone wanting to sale a set-up rig .

It needs to be able to pass inspection too !! So working lights, and no rusted out floors / door jams will be a plus .
I'm also willing to increase the budget for the right rig .. At this time I still have a sweet 1/2 cab I can trade for the right rig too ..
thanks for your time .

Status
Not open for further replies.