• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Strokers

yellowbilly

Loc.
Auburn, WA
Just got my 408 stuff back from the balance shop! Going to start building tomorrow.

I just want to give thanks the Brian at A & D Performance. I heard of his web site from a friend and I checked it out and gave him a call. This guy was very helpful and a geniuinely nice guy. I got an all forged strocker kit with bearings for under $1400 and it balanced for $200. I would highly recommend this guy. He is a small shop and loves what he does.

I am not affiliated with him in anyway, I just want to give this guy some business if I can. You can call me at 206-817-2872 with any questions or you can call him at 425-941-2267. His web site is:

www.adperformance.com

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I fixed all the driveline parts so the 351 won’t break them anymore. I guess I need to make a 408 so I can start all over again ;D

76Broncofromhell

Bronco Totalitarian
Loc.
Reno, NV
U-Joints and 408's don't get along well with each other. Oh well, glad to hear someone else can feel the joy of smoking cars out of lights with their Bronco.