• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stupid interior color question

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Okay, stupid question time ;D . Since I decided to change my mind on outside color to yelloworange , I need to know what you think about interior color. I have a whole set brown seats that are pretty nice ( nicer than the picture shows ). Do you think they will look okay with this outside color ? Should I find something else ? Tell me what you think ! You won't hurt my feelings :'( if you express your opinion. THANK YOU :)

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 246

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I would have to vote for something other than brown . That seat does look really good but not with the orange . I would suggest black , charcoal , grey , silver , navy , white or orange .

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Well I was thinking brown went with everything. Like you can wear brown socks with your dress shoes or tennis shoes kind of thing. If you wear your brown socks outside with no shoes and they get dirty you can hardly notice either. But I would vote for black seats myself.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Brown, it looks cool next to your paint:cool:
Isn't it amazing, a woman will spend all her time in the sun and in the tanning booth. So they can get brown to catch a Man. And when they catch that man all the man wants is there white spots.

Sorry, just drove 480 miles %) %) %) Losing my mind.

raharr3

Loc.
Linden,Ca
Nice seat IMO it looks good next to the sweet color.

I already have the black seats to go with my rig when I use the same orange color as you;D (or Chrome yellow I can't make up my mind)

Brown will be unique:eek:

DoughBoy

Loc.
Hemet, CA
I would go grey, white or black.. and never trust an opinion from a guy that wears brown socks with tennis shoes.. sorry astark.. nothing personal.

Bear1911

My Bronco was originally a yellow/orange color and had the brown/houndstooth interior (Ranger Package).

MI-Bronco

I'm with Curly - seats same color as trim. My preference is black, but white looks good with Orange.

I've got some stock off-white seats that I'm replacing if interested.

But I wouldn't use the shorter seat either. I prefer having the headrest in case some yahoo tries to see if he can drive under my rig. %) %)

MountainGuy

Loc.
Athens, Georgia
Just be happy that you have seats in good condition. My seats suck! Who cares about the color......if you don't like, put some seat covers on 'em. But i guess to answer your question.....i dont' think you could go wrong with any color.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
White - with Orange plaid inserts. I have no idea where mine came from (PO or PPO) but I like the way they look with the Orange body and White top.

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 175

dxeflyr

Loc.
Ocala FL
I would go with black seats, unless you plan on running it topless a lot. Think BBQed cojones. White would look OK too, but I'm biased against anything that could be mistaken as University of TN colors.

The brown seats remind me of that nasty Jeep brown, sorry.%)

Didn't mention it on your earlier post, but that color looks AWESOME! Keep up the great work, and be sure to post pics to keep the rest of us motivated.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
And yup, even the rear bench matches...! If you can find someone to do the cloth for you I'd do something like this to tie all your colors together...

Attachments

• mvc-735f.jpg
    mvc-735f.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 169

ASE-73

Loc.
Seattle, WA
Brown ... all I can say is "Vamatamos" ... translated means "we all vomit". Go with something more neutral like charcoal.

giordano

Loc.
Victoria, BC
You've got brown seats already, put the brown ones in, they look good to me. Then again i've got red seats and my bronco is chrome yellow, flat black, and white.

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
2Bad,

I am going with the Lt. Gray in the Orange '74. I set them in it today and it looks good. Got to weld some brackets on them to mount them though. I'll send you pic of the Gray as soon as I can.
Black or white also looks good. Not sure about the brown. Man, you are really movin on that thing. Looks absolutely great.

Blue71

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
White will show the dirt. Black allways looks good but get very hot when sitting in the sun. Brown is good, you got it use it. Looks nice in mine, mine is more orange. Consulting a color wheel, brown is a "tone" of the yellow-orange. It is achieved by mixing varying amounts of colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel. When creating tones you are actually lowering the saturation, or intensity, of the original pure colors.

Last edited: