• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Suggestions on Tire Sizes with stock bronco height?

Warhead13

Loc.
St. Augustine, Fl
Anyone know what will fit on a 1970 EB with the stock height suspension? I want something larger than the stock tires but I'm not totally convinced that 31/10.50s will fit without rubbing. Also what backspacing do we need for rims?

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
newbie you may or may not have success with the thread you may want to search the archives

ps i am trying to get to 150 posts so i will comment on anything :)

TJK74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Newark CA
Yes they will fit assuming your rear fenders are cut. Back spacing depends on what width rim you are looking to run. 15x7 would work but most run 15x8 rims.

Fordguy ;D your almost there. I bet by the end of the day you'll meet the 150 mark ;D