• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Summit/Northern Aluminum Radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

65fordstang

Loc.
East Wenatchee, WA
I have got a Summit brand (Northern) aluminum radiator that was going to be used in the Bronco but I ended up getting a factory repro. It is 22" wide x 19" tall x 2.25" thick and is a dual core. Inlet is on the passengers side and output is on the drivers side. This radiator is brand new, and never saw a hose or drop of coolant. I payed $169.99 and Summit now has it listed for $159.99. I would like to get $130 out of it, feel free to make an offer.

Here is the radiator listed on Summit

sum-380424_w.jpg

OP
OP

65fordstang

Loc.
East Wenatchee, WA
This radiator is not a direct bolt in. You would need to bend up/fabricate brackets. I can't remember for sure if it sat in the lower mounts or not when I mocked it up last fall. I want to say that it did but don't quote me. The outlet is also on the driver's side so you would need to use a lower hose from a car or truck with a driver's side outlet and water pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.