• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Summit racing throttle bracket onto Barry Grant road Demon any running a similar comb

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Well after an 8 month hiatus, I am going to start back up on the 74. I have a Barry Grant Road Demon atop of a mid height air gap intake. I got Chucks throttle cable as well as AT trans kickdown cable conversions. The bracket at the carb which was supplied would constantly move and rotate and the truck was undriveable. That was the reason it got parked till I had time to sort it out. So I ordered a Summit Racing Billet bracket and 2 of the lokar cable adapters which are what Chucks kit would need. Has anyone run a similar combo and if so can you post pictures and and thoughts or tricks or just plain Bull is welcome too. :eek::eek: