• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

summit universal aluminum radiator????

bigbri69

Loc.
tomsriver
welp seen summit had this universal fit aluminum radiator that is the same size as my stock one.and at 144 dollars woundering if any body has run it or know anything about it please chime in as im ready to buy it just wanna see what people have to say.thanks

Amac70

ME
I have run one of there universals for years with no problems. i don't have one that is stock size though and my core support is cut out so help on fitment. Of the two i have bought both where made in the usa by northern. they have held up well.

Amac70

ME
On the cooling note, i cant generally get mine hot enough, on trails and stop and go i stay at a nice 192. never higher, on the highway im down to 140. So yeah it cools just fine.

OP
OP
bigbri69

bigbri69

Loc.
tomsriver
cant get it to post but go on summits web site the part number is sum-380425.or look on the left and hit cooling think its on padge 10.thats the one i need cuz i just dropped in a 306 ford creat motor and need the outlet on the driver side for the newer water pump but.but all the summit radiators that fit the bronco r on sale for 130 smakers.only thing that sucks is it dont have a drain.so i guess u just pull the lower hose and run if u ever have to drain down...lol.