• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2013

brian72

Early Bronco Student
The wife is due April 14th...so it depends on the birth as to whether I get to come.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I cant believe it. My wife wants go! Guys this is BIG! She would rather recycle a Bronco than ride in one! Seriously I cant believe this is happening. She is scrambling around to try and make reservations somewhere right now!! We wont be able to bring my Bronco this year but if she has a good time there is always next year!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
stuts...try the Riverstone lodge, cheap and clean and right there

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
very cool....good time to be had by all!

BrOnCoWiFeY

I cant believe it. My wife wants go! Guys this is BIG! She would rather recycle a Bronco than ride in one! Seriously I cant believe this is happening. She is scrambling around to try and make reservations somewhere right now!! We wont be able to bring my Bronco this year but if she has a good time there is always next year!

lol Smarty!! I am not really THAT bad!! I let you have them and play with them! That is very supportive! :-*

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I am tring to scramble my schedule to go. I have a good freind that I stayed with that lives in Maryville. Have to see if he is around that weekend. My Bronco will not make the trip this time.. :(

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Booked at Best Western (Formerly Econo Lodge). This year I'm planning to bring my Uncle's Black '66 LUBER. It's for sale, so bring your cash!

rednck21

I don't believe you!!! I double dog dare you to show up!!! I'll buy you a beer, a coke, or what ever you want to drink!!!!

Hope to see ya'!!!;D;D;D

We will see!! hopefully everything will fall into place :cool:

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
lol Smarty!! I am not really THAT bad!! I let you have them and play with them! That is very supportive! :-*

My wife supports my bronco habit as well, but I think she mainly goes to supercelebration so she can go shopping at the outlet stores in Pigeon Forge. ;D

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My wife supports my bronco habit as well, but I think she mainly goes to supercelebration so she can go shopping at the outlet stores in Pigeon Forge. ;D

You just said the magic phrase "shopping at the outlet stores"..... There goes all my "Bronco money" thanks Buddy! LOL;D

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You just said the magic phrase "shopping at the outlet stores"..... There goes all my "Bronco money" thanks Buddy! LOL;D

You are welcome. LOL. My wife takes her own money from a side job she has and I do not say a word about her shopping because she buys be a few parts every now and then...;D

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA

I bet she has a tough time with that this year... I understand it's the same weekend as the rod run. That means one weekend long traffic jam...

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bet she has a tough time with that this year... I understand it's the same weekend as the rod run. That means one weekend long traffic jam...

It won't stop her. :cry:;D. This is our fourth year going. We go with some friends of ours and my wife and his wife go shopping one day. The first two years where during the rod run and it didn't slow them down.

BrOnCoWiFeY

Outlet stores? Boys go play with their toys....and I go spend the fun money! Sounds like a GREAT time to me! Thanks for the idea bigcountry! Looks like my honey is going to be needing a part time job after this!! ;D;D;D

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Outlet stores? Boys go play with their toys....and I go spend the fun money! Sounds like a GREAT time to me! Thanks for the idea bigcountry! Looks like my honey is going to be needing a part time job after this!! ;D;D;D

Sorry Stutsmo.:cry: