• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2016 Video Clip

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Great video!

As a classic rock guy, I have to admit I'm not familiar with those songs. I like them though. Can you tell me who sings them or name of songs?

Thanks.

Norm

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
Hey, I'm a little partial to the first Bronco that kicks it off! Yep, that's my Bronco and flag!

Not sure on the first song but the 2nd one is Luke Bryan singing "My Ole Bronco"

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
Best part of the whole video is at 7:50 where that guy won the RC Bronco we donated! That made the whole weekend worth it!

L.R.

Mikel C

Loc.
Tuscaloosa, AL.
The video was awesome! Wish my Bronco was able to be in attendance. Maybe it will get to Townsend, TN for the next super celebration.

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
Nice video! Looks like my back side made it in twice. That was such a great time, I would love to go back.

West Tn Dawg

BULLDOG
Loc.
Kenton
We were all packing up and Bronco's were leaving. I was sitting in my chair watching one after another leave when I told my wife, I think I will just sit right here and wait until they all come back next year! I had a blast and didn't want it to end!