• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration East tips for 1st timers...

SouthPaw74

Contributor
Loc.
South Florida
Any tips from people that have gone before? I am in the planning phase now and have secured my registration! Curious if there are any suggestions or tips on planning, packing, etc....from the members here that have attended in the past. Thanks in advance for any advice!!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
New broncos and cool bronco things show up daily as people arrive on different days, so make sure you make more than one trip around the show field. Try to walk the show field when there aren't cruises going on, many of them will be out on the drives. For the cruises, try to be as close to the front behind the leader as possible, especially on those where they stop and check things out or you won't have a place to park when everyone stops.

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Stay out of the tall grass at the event field 🤣 last year was my first event and I'm not from the continental us, got ate up by chiggers pretty good. Honestly the event is pretty overwhelming the first time, soo many broncos and bronco people to talk to. Try to eat out of the normal time frames, the food truck lines are usually pretty long and so are the wait times at the local restaurants. Time flies while you're there, it was over way too soon!