• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration East April 19-22, 2023

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Here’s a few pics…

8f5783bdab25829c7dff198e0f254d80.jpg
The wife wants one of those, after I looked at the prices she quickly changed her mind. A vendor at the show was selling them for 18K, I kindly said no thank you. I looked on the inter webs and a body cost 5K, then you still got to find a golf cart to put it on.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The wife wants one of those, after I looked at the prices she quickly changed her mind. A vendor at the show was selling them for 18K, I kindly said no thank you. I looked on the inter webs and a body cost 5K, then you still got to find a golf cart to put it on.
I talked to Bronco Design while there and they are selling the body kits for $1800. Its alot of money. But those things are pretty cool I'd love to have one!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Made it home last night. Only one trailer tire blow out. Looked like a nascar tire rolling down the fast lane of 95 minus the rim, just the tread. Had a great time at the show. Great to re connect with friends. Purchased lots of goodies. Went on some drives around the towns. Franko found a great place for all of us to stay. Got a kick out of the huge"bought not built" crowd. I know some of us are mixed in that group but the show was "different " with the g6 crowd. I bet there were 350 of them. I liked the 66-96 bronco show much better. But I am old and change comes hard.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Made it home last night. Only one trailer tire blow out. Looked like a nascar tire rolling down the fast lane of 95 minus the rim, just the tread. Had a great time at the show. Great to re connect with friends. Purchased lots of goodies. Went on some drives around the towns. Franko found a great place for all of us to stay. Got a kick out of the huge"bought not built" crowd. I know some of us are mixed in that group but the show was "different " with the g6 crowd. I bet there were 350 of them. I liked the 66-96 bronco show much better. But I am old and change comes hard.
Bax I agree 1000%, I was disappointed with all the 6G in the field. Not that they don't belong, but I'd venture to say 90% of the 6G owners had no idea of what a Bronco was until a couple of years ago. I still think more organization on the field would be helpful, instead of them all bunched together.

RM70

Contributor
Bax I agree 1000%, I was disappointed with all the 6G in the field. Not that they don't belong, but I'd venture to say 90% of the 6G owners had no idea of what a Bronco was until a couple of years ago. I still think more organization on the field would be helpful, instead of them all bunched together.
I agree, more organization of the model years would be nice.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well that might be something then, did you see the 18k dollar ones?
I didnt see those. But I know they exist. I have been looking at them for a few years just not willing to spend that much money on one.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I took "Stretch" and the coconuts!!! Saw a lot of old friends, made a few new one's and even met the guy from Alaska (399StrokerEB)!!! Great time!!!
franko posed with the coconuts!!!
phred got a year older!!
had breakfast with a good crowd!!
watched bax strap down some roll bars!!
Had fried green tomatoes at the Riverstone Restaurant!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3566.JPG
    IMG_3566.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3565.JPG
    IMG_3565.JPG
    306.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3554.JPG
    IMG_3554.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3553.JPG
    IMG_3553.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_3543.JPG
    IMG_3543.JPG
    422 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3545.JPG
    IMG_3545.JPG
    458 KB · Views: 93

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Ben you can sure sum up a good long weekend with a few pictures. You should have been and editor for cliff notes. Thanks for putting up with me all these years and my cooking. Lol

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sitting around the fire at the hotel friday night. The people that were out there around the fire the night before were talking about a Bear that showed up the night before at about 1:00 am and dug through the trash hopper from the resturant. The trash hoppers are about 30 feet from the fire pit. so here we are at about 9:30 friday night and my wife looks over at the hopper and says "Uh,THERES A BEAR!". so we look over and sure enough there is a bear trying to get skinney and hide behind a light pole. Eventually he came out and started to dig through the hopper untill he found a satisfactory bag of trash and ran off with it. Not really Bronco related but but it is a pretty cool story that happened to us while we were at the super celebration!

Attachments

• 20230421_213001.mp4
    42.4 MB
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 65

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Sitting around the fire at the hotel friday night. The people that were out there around the fire the night before were talking about a Bear that showed up the night before at about 1:00 am and dug through the trash hopper from the resturant. The trash hoppers are about 30 feet from the fire pit. so here we are at about 9:30 friday night and my wife looks over at the hopper and says "Uh,THERES A BEAR!". so we look over and sure enough there is a bear trying to get skinney and hide behind a light pole. Eventually he came out and started to dig through the hopper untill he found a satisfactory bag of trash and ran off with it. Not really Bronco related but but it is a pretty cool story that happened to us while we were at the super celebratio
Hey cool video!!! LUBR LuvR showed us some pics of the bear, the store owners told her it's been coming since a cub!!! Grabs a bag, goes and eats it and comes back!!! :D :D :D

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Have you seen bax drive?
LOL! You are right phred! We were in the turn lane about to turn into the show field when Bax was turning out one morning. There was air under his front tires I know, and he turned it 10,000 rpm before he shifted!! He had a grin and his passenger had fear!

74Panzer

Loc.
N. GA Mountains
Need help contacting a Bronco owner that helped me while I was broken down at the Hardees in Maryville. His name is Carl (last name Straum I believe) and has a Bronco shop in north Tennessee. He drives a black EB and parked with the TN Broncos. He, his wife and his friends (Blue Bronco from Arkansas) helped me limp into Townsend and I was able to rent a U-haul trailer and drag it home but never got the chance to really thank him.
If anyone has his phone number or other contact info I would really appreciate it.