• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN "Super Celebration" Parts for Sale or Wanted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

simmsjeremy

Loc.
Cherry Point
Looking for all kinds of items
Windshield frame w/hinge
Grill
Hard top
Interior accessories
Wheels & tires
And much much more. Unable to attend event but if anyone is willing to ship please let me know.

ctkd

Loc.
Griffin, GA.
Half cab

I'm not going to be able to go this year, but I am looking for a half cab, if anyone is passing threw the Macon or Atlanta area on there way and has one for sell let me know!!

Jesse37932

Loc.
Knoxville
So i have a hardtop off my 66. It was rusted around the front and had a dent in the back. I fiberglassed in the rust, fixed the dent in the back best I could. Have all the glass and the hatch. I do not want to haul it unless someone needs it-I found another so Im not going to use it.
There is also two on craigslist near here, one in chattanooga and one in Tellico Plains. So there are 3 hard tops floating around. Feel free to call about mine 865-228-8794

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
Bump before I load and go. I do not plan on taking it for the ride if no one wants it.

I have a small block 4X4 (short adapter) C6, ford 203 range box, and an Offroad Design adaptor for the 203 and a 205 to make a doubler.

Trey Taylor

Family Cage and RF fender flare

Looking for a family cage and a right front fender flare.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Well, thanks to a colleague at work being a real friend, I am actually not going to be on-call this weekend as schedule so...................... I am headed to the Super Celebration!

In light of that, I have some Bronco parts/items I will be bringing to sell/swap:

(2 or 3) High quality 1974 NOS dealer installed roof racks, triple chromes stanchions, aluminum rails w/removable woodgrain and all hardware and instructions in original boxes (like I have sold on here before but with no shipping charge) $250.00 each
*Let me know in advance if you want to secure one before I get there and I will hold it for you

(1) PAIR of Pro Comp 8", chrome, 130watt, halogen off road lights (NEW) with covers $75

(1) "Life is Good" Bronco shirt (NEW) blue XXL $35

(1or 2) Johnny Lightening 40th Anniversary Red Bronco $15 each

(1) '74 International Scout II (pristine condition, 81,821 miles, 258 6cly auto, front disc brakes, original seats covered when new so originals vinyl always covered, plastic sheathing over sun visors still on from factory, and the list goes on and on and on) $13k

LOOKING FOR:
- 9" with 4:11 or 4:56 gears
- '68-'69 side marker light/pads
- Pair of stock bucket seats
- good front passenger fender
- good grille shell
- swing away tire carrier

Let me know(PM me) what you want and what you may have that I am looking for

See you all there tomorrow!
Mac

Attachments

• roof rack display.jpg
    roof rack display.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0526.JPG
    IMG_0526.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0524.JPG
    IMG_0524.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 27
  • Andy.jpg
    Andy.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 28
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 29
  • $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 40th-3.JPG
    40th-3.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 18
  • LIG shirt2.jpg
    LIG shirt2.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0478.JPG
    IMG_0478.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0490.JPG
    IMG_0490.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Forgot one item in my list:

(!) '76-'77 factory front disc brake set up in very good shape (everything) $375

Please PM me if interested in any or all of these items OR if you have something I am looking for!

Last edited:

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
I can bring some things I prefer not to ship:

-A few stock 302 bellhousings for 3 spd. $40 each

-Stock 67 AM radio. Looks decent. Condition unknown. $60- PENDING

-Rear black plastic interior quarter panel inserts. Good shape, might even be new. Never used them myself. Solid black. Aftermarket. $80

-Rear swing away tire carrier. Might need a few misc parts (hardware, etc). $75

-Rust free vacuum style windshield frame. $150

-New with clips chrome beltline trim for tailgate. $40

-New with clips chrome beltline trim for RH quarter with tire carrier (no corner piece) $40

-All kinds of used chrome beltline trim ranging from scrap to decent. BO or how about $60 for all of it (lots of it). PENDING

-Painted over sport grille trim. Also 1 set that is original, needs polishing. All 4 pieces there minus the clips. $40 either set.

-D44 front axle shafts. Good spares. $80/both sides.

Tons of small parts (headlight bezels, clutch and throttle linkages/pedals, dash parts, etc). PM me for anything little. Wanting to get rid of some of the bigger items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.