• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration Wisconsin!!

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Could it be Super Celebration is headed north next summer? Looks like it's from July 6th-9th, 2022 @ the Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells! This is gonna be cool. Wisconsin is such a beautiful state and the Dells are very unique for sure!

Apparently there are endless bronco drives/trail rides, boat rides, dinner cruises, golfing, indoor/outdoor waterparks, etc!

Sounds like info for resort reservations and special "Super Celebration" rates will be posting to BroncoDriver.com soon. Can't wait!

Attachments

• IMG_2004.jpg
    IMG_2004.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 141

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
NOTED as such! I had better dress warm! ;D

Attachments

• ssquatch.jpg
    ssquatch.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 82

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
That would be sweet. Although I have not had the opportunity to attend a Super Celebration anywhere!%) Nobodies fault but my own.;D

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds like a Great option - I'd take the ferry across Lake Mi to get there & that would be fun too. Wife even said she would want to go with.

mustanggarage

Contributor
that is great. much closer to me. I might actually be able to make that one. I also was dumb enough to buy a time share there I never use so this would be a great opportunity lol.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Oh well this is great news. Townsend is 553 miles away. Wisconsin Dells is 1429 miles away. How about having it in key west and see how you sum bitches like that.

SP73

Oh well this is great news. Townsend is 553 miles away. Wisconsin Dells is 1429 miles away. How about having it in key west and see how you sum bitches like that.

I’d be up for that! Might even buy a new string bikini for that;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Could it be Super Celebration is headed north next summer? Looks like it's from July 6th-9th, 2022 @ the Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells! This is gonna be cool. Wisconsin is such a beautiful state and the Dells are very unique for sure!

Apparently there are endless bronco drives/trail rides, boat rides, dinner cruises, golfing, indoor/outdoor waterparks, etc!

Sounds like info for resort reservations and special "Super Celebration" rates will be posting to BroncoDriver.com soon. Can't wait!

how bout that.. awesome. I know ole Thom will be at that one

sriha

Ooo I could actually make it to this one! Probably not with the Bronco though. Lots of good roads that way and many attractions in the area, though I would avoid some based in the dells. They tend to stop the tour bus/duck/wagon/boat and try to sell you stuff even before sending you though their gift shop.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is exciting. I'm usually in N. Wisconsin for the 4th....