• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration

Dark Knight

Loc.
Youngstown Ohio
I know it's a little early to be talking about this but i was wondering who all is going this year for 2010. I went last year and had a very good time and saw alot of Broncos and i am already making plans to attend again.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I plan on going. I want to bring my Bronco this time. There's some stuff I want to do to it between now and then though.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I'm planning on going again. Had a great time last year. And besides I want to drive home in Orange Crush! ;D

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I will be there. My wife and new baby we will have to see. I had a blast last year. Berg Bronco I hope you do win Orange Crush so I can buy your Bronco from you..

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
My son and I will be there in our '73 LUBER. Here's hoping the weather in 2010 is as nice as it was in 2009!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm planning on going again. Had a great time last year. And besides I want to drive home in Orange Crush! ;D

I didn't read all of that yet, do you have to be present to win?

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I plan on going, last year was great. I will have good brakes this time so we can drive the bronco on the tail of the dragon.

Orange Crush will be at my house after the event, y'all can come to northern VA to see it!

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
I'm planning on being there with both broncos outfitted with h-boost brakes to make the mountain driving a bit more enjoyable.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I am planning on this. I am using the guilt my wife has about me missing the Fawl Crawl in Harlan to secure a trip to the super celebration. Can't wait..

MattW

Bump an old thread here...

When and where in Tennessee is the Super Celebration held? I hate to spend money in Tennessee, but this seems like a good reason to head south.

;)

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Townsend, TN April 16 & 17, 2010. Go to Bronco Driver's website, there's a link to the Super Celebration on the right side of the home page. Its a great event, well worth the $$ and the 9 hr drive from my house.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
I will be there with Bells and whistles. My 2nd time going. Last year was awesome. Plus have to see who will win Orange Crush..

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
I plan on going w/ Project 68 ,, it will be our first time ..

I will need help bring home {Orange Crush} if anyone has room to tow it back to VA, plz let me know.. ;D

I am so looking forward to this event , now just need to get w/ the other MEB folks and follow em' down ..

OP
OP
D

Dark Knight

Loc.
Youngstown Ohio
It will also be my secanod year going and i plan on going every year they have it after that. And i will be driving Orange Crush all the way back to western NC.