• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
most of us are in the time and money stages. I could have got an award for the worst one there. But driving these amazing machines is what it is all about. Be proud you own one , are in a community of great people , and it does'nt have to just sit. I try to remember that some of the best one's there were probably ruff at some point. And the great people I have met because of my bronco's .
(stepping down off of my soapbox...hehe ;D )
shon

I agree, what I love about Broncos, and an event like this, is that they are ALL cool. I like the stockers, the lifted, the lubers, the big ones the BII's, the ones that have a ways to go, etc... They are all great for different reasons. Also, the vast majority of bronco owners are great people too. (except me) :)

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I sure had a great time this year. The Celebration seems to keep growing bigger and bigger. The Bronco Driver staff sure knows how to put on a show. It was great to see everyone old friends and new ones. I alway enjoy selling off some parts for some extra cash, but this year I spent the money that I made buying some new parts for my build. Hopfully next year I will drive my Bronco there instad of just showing off my chassis.

Chad,
The chassis was an added bonus to the Celebration this year - kind of like the cutaway car for NASCAR;D

xlt79brnc

Loc.
Satsuma, Alabama
I had a blast this year. Me and my son Mason made some new friends and hung out with some old ones. I brought my 79 this year and a ton of fullsizes show up.
Hope everyone enjoyed the toys. My wife said if everyone asked to buy why didn't you sale them. I didn't answer her because she might ask for the toys in the divorce;D.

I'll throw a few pics up.

super-celebration-2010-004.jpg

super-celebration-2010-007.jpg

super-celebration-2010-011.jpg

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Chad, are you the guy I bought the black center caps from? Wish I had known and introduced myself! Nice chassis BTW - I showed it to my dad who was attending his 2nd Bronco event. I was trying to school him in all things Bronco and your chassis helped!

Glad to help you continue your education. I just wish we could get our PHD in broncolism

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
I had a blast this year. Me and my son Mason made some new friends and hung out with some old ones. I brought my 79 this year and a ton of fullsizes show up.
Hope everyone enjoyed the toys. My wife said if everyone asked to buy why didn't you sale them. I didn't answer her because she might ask for the toys in the divorce;D.

I'll throw a few pics up.

Thanks again for the roll bar! I am going to try to have my 78 there next year. Last year there was one 78-79 and this year a bunch! Maybe next year even more . . . ;D

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
While there were tons of really nice EBs at last week's event, I have not been able to get one Bronco out of my mind (other than Andy's '71 Stroppe) and it is this beautiful '76 Explorer from Alabama.

Looking at these photos makes me want an Explorer EB really bad! :-X I absolutely love everything that has been done to it (sliding rear windows, original color and stickers, mild lift, etc.).

Is the owner (whom I met and spoke with a couple of time but already forgot their name) a member of this board?

Attachments

• '76EXPR_drside.jpg
    '76EXPR_drside.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 33
  • '76EXPR_rear.jpg
    '76EXPR_rear.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 27
  • '76EXR_front.jpg
    '76EXR_front.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 32

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
While there were tons of really nice EBs at last week's event, I have not been able to get one Bronco out of my mind (other than Andy's '71 Stroppe) and it is this beautiful '76 Explorer from Alabama.

Looking at these photos makes me want an Explorer EB really bad! :-X I absolutely love everything that has been done to it (sliding rear windows, original color and stickers, mild lift, etc.).

Is the owner (whom I met and spoke with a couple of time but already forgot their name) a member of this board?

I think he is a member. His personal name is Dennis Bragg. That is a very beautiful Bronco, and one of my favorites of all time. I want one just like it too!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'm pretty sure he said he was a member, but didn't get on much.

Here's more pics of the beautiful Bronco:

Attachments

• Supercelebration 2010 015.jpg
    Supercelebration 2010 015.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Supercelebration 2010 036.jpg
    Supercelebration 2010 036.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Supercelebration 2010 037.jpg
    Supercelebration 2010 037.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Supercelebration 2010 038.jpg
    Supercelebration 2010 038.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Supercelebration 2010 120.jpg
    Supercelebration 2010 120.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 48

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Thanks for all the complements on the '76 Explorer. I have had this Bronco for almost 20 years and the drivetrain has been built almost that long. The lift is a 2" duff system (Called "Duffy" 20 yrs ago), the wheels are 8" KMC with equal spacing (4" and 4"), the tires are 31-10.50 BFGs. The paint is original except for the hood and one rocker panel. Also original are the dents and scratches! It is a fun Bronco. It has a built 302 and an AOD with 4:11 gears. We toured with 5 other Broncos from here the the Super Celebration and had a Super Good Time! We drove about 700 miles including the tours at the show. Could not have been better--Driver staff and so many beautiful Broncos and nice Bronco brothers!