• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Duty Seats

pacebm

Loc.
Hartselle
Anyone ever put a set of 02-07 Superduty seats in your Bronco? I realize some fabrication would be required but the price is right. My main concern is height, I am 6'2" and the stock seats are a little high so these may be way high but they fit my wide a&# very well and they have built in seat belts.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Height will be your biggest issue. You can always lower the floor on the drivers side if you're not running an aux tank...

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Hi - I just mounted new seats from a Grand Cherokee in my EB and had to grind off all the mounting hardware down to the slider rails and mount them directly to the EB floor. I'm still sitting about 1" high and I'm 6ft tall. I've owned a superduty before and would be very cautious about putting those seats in the bronco, they seem really tall already. I found many seat options on Craigslist searching for parted out vehicles and search for J**P.