• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

surf board mirror

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
i said when i found the wooden surf board rear view mirrors, i'd say so. well, SO! i found them out here on orange, ca. for $50.00. who was looking?

Eoth

Bronco Guru
It wasn't me, butI would be interested in seeing a pic!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I did a net search on surf board mirrors and didn't come up with anything. I have never heard of them and was wondering if someone could describe them, if not post a picture or something.

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
basically it looks like a surfboard with a mirror on one side. wooden , stained, looks real, just 10" long.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Thank you Jon, I should have searched here first. It's amazing what we have here on record. And I can honestly say I have never seen mirrors like these before :eek:

Attachments

• woodyback.jpg
    woodyback.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 283

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Monkey has commeth!

73Stallion!

Please lemme know where/how to get one!

Can you snappy a photo of them? I might purchase 2 at that price!!! One just in case some hoody steals the first one!!!

You rock!

MnkyBiz

OP
OP
73stallion

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
what price? i didn't post one. they're $50.00 each. a place ot here called cw moss has them. number is 714-639-3083, and he will take a credit card over the phone. he just happens to have 2 in stock. i couldn't find the miirror on the web, and i didn't buy one. this trip was specially for you!

www.cwmoss.com

ps, clear out some of your pm's. your box is full.

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Sfaforester,

That is the beauty of the Bronco. Built to Suit!

Me, I am an old surf dog that grew up in San Jose! I am all about Rat Fink & HOt Rods & Surf Rigs!

My Monkey Mobile will be complete with that as a mirror! All I need to do is figure a way to attach a Hula Girl!!!!!!!!

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
MnkyBiz said:
Sfaforester,

That is the beauty of the Bronco. Built to Suit!

Me, I am an old surf dog that grew up in San Jose! I am all about Rat Fink & HOt Rods & Surf Rigs!

My Monkey Mobile will be complete with that as a mirror! All I need to do is figure a way to attach a Hula Girl!!!!!!!!

Well then I wanna help it suit you then:

http://www.aloha2go.com/catalog/huladoll.html

and since your in VA and can't attach it to the top of the roll bar (because of your top) I would suggest on the front of your hood and lots of superglue. You da man monkey!;D ;D ;D

JFX

MnkyBiz said:

Ahhhhh yesssssss......the Hula Girl will make an appearance in at least one of my rigs.;) ;D

JFX

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
I have gpt a hula boy and girl down by my shifter. They crack me up cause they are so tacky. They go with my margaritaville flag when I am out one the dunes.