• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

surf board mirror

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Awnrie69 said:
I have gpt a hula boy and girl down by my shifter. They crack me up cause they are so tacky. They go with my margaritaville flag when I am out one the dunes.

WHOA!

Back the truck up there hoss...

Where'd you get a Margaritaville flag????? ?:? ?:?

The first 'modification' on the Bronc was a 'University of Margaritaville' sticker on the back window. You MUST inform me as to where you got the flag!

I'm headed to the Buffett concert tomorrow night........

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
MnkyBiz said:
Sfaforester,

That is the beauty of the Bronco. Built to Suit!

All I need to do is figure a way to attach a Hula Girl!!!!!!!!

I'll just tell her to hop in!!

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
Sorry,

I didn't know that was a question. I am a little frusterated with my brakes right now.

I'll pass on the antenna topper. I received a Rat Fink from a friend, and he gets the place of honor.....once I get an antenna!!!

Thanks for all the help!

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
Gummi Bear said:
WHOA!

Back the truck up there hoss...

Where'd you get a Margaritaville flag????? ?:? ?:?

The first 'modification' on the Bronc was a 'University of Margaritaville' sticker on the back window. You MUST inform me as to where you got the flag!

I'm headed to the Buffett concert tomorrow night........
Margaritaville.com... I think it is actually a boat flag It is really durable and sturdy. I have had mine for a year or so and have been really happy with it. It is the same on both sides unlike some others I had seen. How was the concert? I am still waiting for him to post when he is coming to the west coast. Usually I do a road trip to Vegas or to Ca at the shoreline ampetheater. A couple of tims I have been fortunate to do both in the same year

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Awnrie69 said:
Margaritaville.com... I think it is actually a boat flag It is really durable and sturdy. I have had mine for a year or so and have been really happy with it. It is the same on both sides unlike some others I had seen. How was the concert? I am still waiting for him to post when he is coming to the west coast. Usually I do a road trip to Vegas or to Ca at the shoreline ampetheater. A couple of tims I have been fortunate to do both in the same year

The show was so super freakin cool it was unbelieveable! It was Alan Jackson followed by George Strait, and Jimmy closed. They came out and sang each others songs, sang together *a fantastic version with all three singing 'Hey Good Lookin' and closed the show with them all singing 'Margaritaville'. It was electric. I've seen all three of them several times, but was my wife's first concert ever! What a treat, she's still giddy and can't keep from talking about how much fun she had.

I've now promised the Mrs. that I'll take her to see Brian Setzer, and then the Reverend Horton Heat the next time they come to town.

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Gummi Bear said:
... she's still giddy and can't keep from talking about how much fun she had.

That would be the mariquana talking. Don't worry it doesn't last more than a couple of days.;D ;D ;D