• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

T Minus 4 Days! Whose ready for BYOB????

OP
OP
broncoitis

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
You had a nice "little" cell run through there tonight. Was thinkin of yah. Any hail?

Must be hell dry'n all that fur.;D

Just starting to pound us as i type.:eek:

Do ya think that his fur got matted at all from the rain??? My vet told me that they can be pretty painful and not easy to brush out at all! :p ;D

j.blakeslee

Bronco Guru
Loc.
NASSUA NY
BC74 'S Broncos all set ...minus tunes...but if stops by after his shift.... with beers and a radio i think i can make that happen...;).

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I have two of three covered...Radio? the night before your gonna leave? has that been done before? ;D

jbbronc

Looks like there is going to be around 10 of us heading up in the CT group. See you all Saturday!

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
to much to do, and not enough time

Other than the Bezel for the headlights, Got the dash done
Got the carpeting in, other than sewing the part over the trans tunnel

Not going to have time to drop the tank, or do the body work to the firewall

I promised Alex I would help him with a few things after work, so my remaining stuff will have to wait

As we all know these broncos are never done, so mine will be done enough

see ya all in the morning

Attachments

• lights.JPG
    lights.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 6

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
well, not enough time plus too many other things to do means I will be going Bronco-less:( but I look forward to meeting everyone. hopefully I will be able to push forward and get it done before the fall so "Liz" can finally attend one of these events.;D