• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TAG Tennessee Alabama Georgia Bronco club logo design

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Was between 1 and 5 for me. Voted for 5. Looks good bud

beasterly

I think on all the states should be filled with state flags would really give them separation not to mention we get the confederate flag from Georgia in there would be sweet

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I think on all the states should be filled with state flags would really give them separation not to mention we get the confederate flag from Georgia in there would be sweet

When you get into multi-color decals they get high dollar. I am only able to do single color at the moment. So I say we keep it simple.

ransil

Bronco Guru
You need to think on how you are going to use the logo

hat embroidered
tee shirt breast pocket
full tee shirt design
web page logo
decals

different variations, full color outlines ... need to keep it simple and recognizable at a glance

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Sure glad its not Florida , Alabama, Georgia.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I like the first drawing because it connects the Bronco with all three states through the body line. Kinda like the heart of the Bronco is the heart of the south, or the heart of all three states. It's kinda shuttle but has a meaning.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I don't like the word "Club" It lacks professionalism, Juvenile if you will. Association is a better word. Something like that. I like the last picture if you loose the club. Now if you never said the word club and has just a picture of a club and a baby seal. That would work for me.

Trey Taylor

Logo

I like # 1. What if you had the Bronco driving on top of Tn. with the front wheels
on the higher part and back wheels on the lower part ,so it would look like its rock crawling? It might make it to big I don't know. Nice job either way!

BR549

Loc.
huntsville
That was funny Bax. Made me laugh. Years ago in NASCAR when Jeff Gordon was winning I saw a lot of tee shirts at talladega that were Fans Against Gordon.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I like # 1. What if you had the Bronco driving on top of Tn. with the front wheels
on the higher part and back wheels on the lower part ,so it would look like its rock crawling? It might make it to big I don't know. Nice job either way!
9710dc90e8b8e52d95158b64e6a70d75.jpg

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Cut the above design this afternoon. Might need to make the Bronco a little bigger.

476cbac869937f5bf5b60731dd17bc33.jpg

af69aabb229f20a174f5106dcdd3dfdd.jpg

One one the right is the bigger EB

Last edited:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I don't like the word "Club" It lacks professionalism, Juvenile if you will. Association is a better word. Something like that. I like the last picture if you loose the club. Now if you never said the word club and has just a picture of a club and a baby seal. That would work for me.

got FL club ...NOT so much ! ;)

How about " Bronco Buddies "

Attachments

• DSCN7201x.jpg
    DSCN7201x.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 30