• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tailgate latch reassembly...

Sporto

Can someone post a detailed picture of the back of the tailgate latch assembly? I took mine apart awhile ago, and I am trying to put it back together however I am either missing a piece or doing something wrong. I was hoping to have a picture of an assembled one that I could reference. I am really interested in seeing the mechanism that turns and pulls the rods inside the tailgate.

I was able to assemble mine, but it is not springy, the latch kind of hangs there and does not snap back like it used to.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks...

:cool:

OP
OP
Sporto

Sporto

This is exactly what I needed! Thanks First Timer!

;D

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
Haha, when I read that I just knew he was linking my old thread. I had a heck of a time with that dumb linkage.%)

first timer

no problem sporto!!

And broncomark, thanks for your struggling, it made it a lot easier for me!:cool: