• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL tailgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuck

I have one here in Florida (panhandle). It's not perfect..not near good enough for a resto, but maybe a little too good for a trail rig. It has a small pinhole, I think in the midsection, & some rust in the hinge area. The metal where the hinge pins go is bad, but the outside looks good. It also needs to be treated inside. If you're interested, I'll send pics.

Forgot to add that mine is bare, so you'd have to swap your stuff over if you got it.

Tonka7777

Loc.
Greenville
I have one from a 74 with all hardware. No dents or damage. The only thing wrong with it is on the side, down toward the bottom. The metal inside that small circle is rusting thin. It could be cut out and left as is, or you could weld a new piece of metal about the size of a half dollar in to replace it. PM me your email address and I can send you pics. I live in Greenville, SC, but can get it to Orlando if you want to pick it up there.

mahomie17

Tailgate

I have one in West Palm Florida not perfect but works. Has rust on the bottom but can be fixed. Give it a 6 out of 10. Also have door inserts.

codys 71

Loc.
hudson fl
i live in springhill might be able to help u out i know some one that has a couple pm me and ill get with u on buying one

Status
Not open for further replies.