• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tampa, FL area driveshaft vendor?

fla67

I need to get a front and rear drive shaft for a stock 68. Are there any good vendors still in the area or is it easier just to order them from the one of the online guys?

Also could use input on recommended shafts. Stock no lift (possible 2.5 down the road) used for normal driving.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Post up in the Parts Wanted section on here, I bet someone would hook you up. ;)

alien74

Loc.
tampa fl.
I need to get a front and rear drive shaft for a stock 68. Are there any good vendors still in the area or is it easier just to order them from the one of the online guys?

Also could use input on recommended shafts. Stock no lift (possible 2.5 down the road) used for normal driving.

Try Fleetpride on 40th in tampa near adamo drive talk to Dean.

I would lift the truck first and can your centerline measurements.

OP
OP
fla67

fla67

Thanks for the info alien I will check those guys out.

brian72

Early Bronco Student
there is a driveline location just off busch and florida area....