• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

tell me what u think

RIDER68

Loc.
southwest washington
68 bronco sport originally bought if for thousand dollars these are before and after photos took all of the trim off and did a mono green everything! hardtop is green too was not on when i took these pictures full tied in roll cage into frame long arms 9 inch with detroit dana 44 soon to be hp 44 5 1/2 inch lift. before pics has 35's after pics has bald 38.5 but im running 37's will take some better pics when the weather gets nicer and when dad gets his four link done and moves his bronco out of the way lol :D

l_f6752fc0daea13b8fbd919276d4d85c9.jpg

tn.jpg

kd.jpg

OP
OP
R

RIDER68

Loc.
southwest washington
the guy thought it was totaled it was t-boned on the driver side and snapped the u bolts off and shifted the rearend he was askin 3k for it and my dad jewed him down lol i need to take some better pics my garage is too small i cant get a full picture of it lol

OP
OP
R

RIDER68

Loc.
southwest washington
ya i can but the top is not on there all the way because it is hitting on my roll cage in the inside so we gotta notch out the corners of the hardtop in the inside

OP
OP
R

RIDER68

Loc.
southwest washington
how can u not get excited about a bronco? lol im like that everytime i walk into the garage! hahah and (nightmare) ya it was a damn good deal pretty much what sold it was it has a 69 302 fully rebuilt with only 1k miles on it. and it did not come with those lift and tires my uncle gave me those :)