• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Tera Low D20

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
I have the Tera Low gear set that I removed from my Bronco t-case for sale of trade. It has a few teeth missing off the intermediate gear. The gear is available from Tera for $155.95 they can be reached at 801-256-9897 if you wish to confirm the price and availability. The rest of the gear set is in great shape. This gear set sells for around $850. I'm looking for $275 for it and you deal with replacing the gear from Tera Low. I would be interested in trading for a usable soft top or soft doors and am also looking for a twin stick for a
D20 j case

Thanks, Butch

mattt

Bronco Guru
I'm interested in these...I'll get in touch with Tera low on Monday and get back to you.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Butch-

Dude, I want these as per our PM's. Sent you a reply to your PM but you never responded? Will try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.