• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

tested out the,motor,trans,Tcase,axles,steering,suspension,and well...PIC'S UP!

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
..and eveything else you can think of last saturday at the snakes.

I really hate my carb, it would flud out on the little hill's. (ya, has offroad kit in it) going to put in a fuel pressure reg today,i have one but never put it in.
http://www.amazon.com/Spectre-2517-Chrome-Pressure-Regulator/dp/B000CQ46H0
WHAT SETTING SHOULD I HAVE IT ON?

and my power steering pump didn't like me being welded in the front, throught the belt twice when the motor would rev up and the pump would be struggling (almost rolled down a hill cus i lost my steering,got saved by a tree)

but all in all it did really well, went almost every where my brother did and i was not easy on it and nothing broke..besides a bent bumper and a bashed in tail Light Panel... :-X my brother inlaw took some pic's of the bronco..ill try and get him to email them to me. but i have lot's of pic's of him and my brother.

Last edited:

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
Nice shots! Looks like you had a great time.
Where exactly are The Snakes? I make it up to Utah a couple times a year and would like to check it out.

barnsbronco

sweet photos. I just bashed the same panel a couple weeks ago ath the Bronco Safari. What size ties are you runnin?

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
Nice shots! Looks like you had a great time.
Where exactly are The Snakes? I make it up to Utah a couple times a year and would like to check it out.

it's a park out in tooele they have atv trails and what not also.
really fun place.

sweet photos. I just bashed the same panel a couple weeks ago ath the Bronco Safari. What size ties are you runnin?

38.5's

wish he filmed me a little longer...i hammered it really hard after it fired back up. lol

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
haha nice and they let a Marine drive. where is this place mitch?

It's in tooele

If you are heading north from like provo on I-15 take the 279 exit for lehi, and head west on main st,
keep going west, you will come accross REDWOOD RD and there will be a chevron there (thats where people meet up to head out there)

( heading SOUTH, take 289 onto bangeter Hwy and turn left onto redwood rd..then right at the chevron)

keep going west on that road 8570 N /cedar fort RD) that will turn into a few road names but say on it,and you will be on it for a long time.
there are a few dirt lot's but the one ya want is the biggest one thats on the right hand side of the road and it's right right next to the road, the one with the trucks and car hauler's. lol think it's the 2nd to the last one. if you come accross the town you went to far.

I take bangeter Hwy till it get's to the redwood rd turn off,then turn right at that chevron, save's 20 miles.

sufa114

It's in tooele

If you are heading north from like provo on I-15 take the 279 exit for lehi, and head west on main st,
keep going west, you will come accross REDWOOD RD and there will be a chevron there (thats where people meet up to head out there)

( heading SOUTH take 289 onto bangeter Hwy and turn left onto redwood rd..then right at the chevron)

keep going west on that road 8570 N /cedar fort RD) that will turn into a few RD's but say on it,and you will be on it for a long time.
there are a few dirt lot's but the one ya want is the biggest one thats on the right hand side of the road and it's right right next to the road, the one with the trucks and car hauler's. lol think it's the 2nd to the last one. if you come accross the town you went to far.

I take bangeter Hwy till it get's to the redwood rd turn off,then turn right at that chevron, save's 20 miles.
5 mile pass? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Mile_Pass

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
im entering the bronco at a car show today i guess. lol

brother inlaw told me there is one on like 31st and bangerter, figured what the heck, if im going might as well enter it.;D