• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thank you OCBR sponsors

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Just wanted to give a big thank you for ALL of the OCBR sponsors, great raffle items. You all make the event even more fun. THANK ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH:cool:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
meeting everyone in person was great !!! Thanks !!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
From the 'Horses' Mouth

I personally want to thank ALL our GREAT SPONSORS !!!!!
Not only your participation in supporting OCBR is appreciated but your
attendance and wheeling with us is always an added Bonus to all!
Thank you to Tom -Tom's Bronco Parts and Suzy Duff - James Duff, Inc.
for coming It's always great to see and visit with our sponsors and I hope you both enjoyed every minute with us this year. With next year being the 45th anniversary - we hope you'll be able to join us again. Plans actually
have already begun! ;D
To our sponsors who couldn't make it in person this year...We missed you and
we hope you'll be able to return in 2011 - We all know that there are times when someone just can't make an event - We still greatly appreciate your support and hope to see you next year.
Thanks again to ALL our Vendors - Ya'll ROCK!!!!
Christine

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
I talked to Tom and I see why he has such great customer care. He does care about his business and well as his customers. Very nice guy.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Can't say enough good things about the sponsors. They not only sponsor they also come out and bounce around on the rocks.