• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thanksgiving Weekend wheelin' ***Pics start Pg 8***

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Actually I was just about to mention the zip tie but you beat me to it tom! I think im going to need a copy of that picture of my girlfriend sleeping haha just to piss her off.

I think josh needs some tree huggers on the rear of his rig to ,I dont think the taillight housing was enough to plow those trees down lol.

Haha, I think thats a grand idea!
Actually I have been looking for the right deal to get a set of BC guards but the price is too steep for me right now. A bumper in the rear would come in handy though! Andy...Andy...Andy, you out there? You dropped the ball man, where's the bumper!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Hurts like a Son of a Bi.......gun!

Couldn't pull the trigger on that nasty little word huh? Well, we're proud you tried.%)

I'm afraid of Admin!;D No my son and daughter where reading over my shoulder, and I'm trying not to cuss so much these days. Which is harder then giving up smoking or drinking by the way.:p I have a few of your rig and what not, PM me your email and I'll send them to you. That goes for all that was there, unless you want a copy of the unaltered on a disk.

Shawn

Last edited:

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
I'm afraid of Admin! No my son and daughter where reading over my shoulder, and I trying not to cuss so much these days. Which is harder then giving up smoking or drinking by the way.:p I have a few of your rig and what not, PM me your email and I'll send them to you. That goes for all that was there, unless you want a copy of the unaltered on a disk.

Shawn

it goes ,,, bitch ,,,,,,,short and sweet ,,,,,

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
I had a great time. I just need to get my bronco done so I can drive. Although I did get to drive Tom's bronco while he drove his trailer rig.

Thanks for a great time I can't wait to do it again. Next time we need to avoid being behind the jeeps.

I'll try and get some pictures up.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
I'm afraid of Admin!;D No my son and daughter where reading over my shoulder, and I'm trying not to cuss so much these days. Which is harder then giving up smoking or drinking by the way.:p I have a few of your rig and what not, PM me your email and I'll send them to you. That goes for all that was there, unless you want a copy of the unaltered on a disk.

Shawn

yea ,,
like you have given up either smoking ,, or drinking , huh shawn ?
now , quit with all of the lip flapping , and get to posting the pics !!!!!

OP
OP
bronko69er

bronko69er

EB Addict
Loc.
Renton, WA
Thanks regshawn for getting a wheelie shot for me. Redleg0811 forgot to press record so no video.... Hope the knee heals up quick.
Thanks Tito for brining the winch for me.
Thanks mr. incredible for the great deal on the winch.
For the record, I didn't pop the bead myself, I was the anchor to winch Tito and he pulled me right off my tire. Just takin one for the team. ;)
If anyone has more pics of my rig can you email them to me....bronko69er at hotmail dot com.

Id have to say that was the best wheelin trip I've been on.
I think I'll have to shampoo the seats after the toboggan run. :eek:
I thought we were toast!!:eek:
I somehow managed to stop about a foot from taking out Dan's tailgate.
I'm really surprised no one hit anybody else comming down that icy hill.

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
Yeah sorry about that. I thought it was just like mine and it wasn't. Guess we will have to make another trip to get it on video.

I did already send you some pictures. I have larger versions then the ones I sent, if you happen to want better pictures.

Martin

Dan76

Im glad we didnt have those jeep idiots behind us on the toboggan hill. I dont think ive ever been that scared in my life going down that thing haha, tires locked up no steering and I was flying down it and gaining speed. Barely slowed down in time to yell at josh to go!

Amac70

ME
All i kept hearing was cliff my side, cliff my side out of my passenger. Then i hit an oppisite bank and almost slid the ass end all the way around now that would have been a real nightmare.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm still shaking my head over that, I cant believe I had issues going up but none going down, I dont think I slid once on the way down, must have been all that weight in the cab ;D ;D or my extra 12" !!

We will be doing a snow run here in Tillamook Saturday Dec 29th so if you guys make it down for that it would be awesome. BTW we do have bypasses down here ;D so no getting stuck behind Jeeps.

A spring trip back up would be a lot of fun though, the wife is due at the end of May so it would need to be around April for me most likely.

Hey Dan, how's the girlfriend? Has she recovered yet? Is she willing to go again?, hopefully we will all actually have full 4wd next time %) :p

Amac70

ME
what hinderd you going up probably helped you going down. extra width and wheelbase didn't hurt either. There was no chance for us in back after everyone else slid down.

Amac70

ME
Yeah i really liked it up there can't wait to go back again. spring trip would be good.

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
That would be cool to have you guys back up. I should have my rig done by then.

Depends on how much the surgery in January slows me down. Should only be for a month.

Dan76

Spring sounds like fun! Next upgrade for me will be a new powersteering pump haha the squeel on everyturn was starting to get annoying plus man handling the wheel all day was starting to wear me out lol. Alot of fun though, the GF is fine now, she says no more running trail 520 in the snow though. To bad I cant make the dec 29th run got family christmas stuff to do! Maybe next time.

RedLeg0811

Loc.
Maltby, WA
Hey Dan, A saginaw pump is cheap. I paid $11 at the Pull a Part and another $16 for the rebuild kit. Pain in the but thing is getting the pulley off.

romping_bronco

Loc.
Austin, Texas
Awesome - Awesome - Awesome !!!! Tedra had a blast on the Evan's Creek run. Hopefully my rig will be trail ready soon. Jesse and I just finished putting on power steering in my rig. F-150 4x4 setup... I never knew my bronco could make such tight turns.