• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Coyote build up starts tomorrow

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
We have most of the parts worked out and will be sending out prototype kits soon. If they work out we will be putting kits together. When depends on when we have time and how soon the suppliers get the parts done.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We have most of the parts worked out and will be sending out prototype kits soon. If they work out we will be putting kits together. When depends on when we have time and how soon the suppliers get the parts done.

Do you get your motor mounts and tranny adapters from Tumblin Automotive? They had an outstanding example of a custom eb with Coyote pwr at the SuperCelebration.

HELLFIRE

Loc.
West Monroe, LA
I'm interested in this also. And also I have a friend with a salvage yard and I have him looking for a 5.0 out of a wrecked newer F150 or Mustang for me. I assume that will all mount up the same as the coyote motor?

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
We have a prototype system to mount the ALT, PS and A/C compressor on but I don't think we decided to call it a frontrunner system. It is not ready yet. We are still shopping for a fab shop.

TwoDalesDad

Bronco Guru
I am just throwing it out there....Is there any reason the exhaust cannot be run through the frame rails?...

OP
OP
C

chuck

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ingram, Texas
It would be a lot of work to get the frame back to strong enough but the biggie is the headers will not fit as they come. We rework them to be much narrower. We didn't think about changing the frame.

nlped

Just read this whole thread... Beautiful ride! I've put a couple of Coyote's in Fox mustangs and thought they were a tight fit...This is MUCHO more involved! You guys really do your homework... I'm really impressed! Wish it had been at SEMA...or did I miss it some how?

swyman

Loc.
Blissfield
Just started mine, was a good read! May post a thread so you guys can beat me up but some good could come out of it!