• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Simple Life

grant_71

Bronco Guru
Aside from the fact that it is my new favorite show, did anyone else see the red with white hard top and white flares on the cut rear quarters in the background of the supermarket scene? Anyone here by chance? My roomates thought I was nuts noticing that when they were looking at the girls in the show.....there was girls in the show? I just saw the bronco.

Grant

GaBronco

Loc.
South Ogden
WHOAA!

And I thought I was the lone person to see that truck!!!:eek: Can always tell the true Bronco fanatic! I told the others in the room that I just have an eye for these amazing vehicleS as they are amazed at me spotting them in bizarre places!

Nathan:cool:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Not of the Stark clan, but good eye guys.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
I wish I had known they were filming that here. I would have been glad to take them both on a trail ride through the ozarks in the Bronco.

tabascom16

Loc.
Salisbury, PA
Is it just me or do you see more and more classic Broncos in movies, TV shows, and commercials than just a few years ago. I spot them instantaniously like you guys and thats all you care about on the screen...who cares about the half naked chicks! It's good to be a fan of the classic bronco. I think we go above and beyond other avid enthusiasts to a particular car or truck!