• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The ultimate thank you!

OP
OP
Mac2Night

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
The good Lord was watching above! Glad you are on the road to recovery. I have a few questions.
1. Was it a painful bump?
2. Did it go from 0-100 that quick?
3. What made you go get it checked out?

Had it been me, I would have tried to pop that thing a 1000 times.
Good questions!

1) Yes, very tender to the touch (first noticed it when my seatbelt strap touched it coming home from work) and warm to the touch
2) 0-100 in 2 days! You could almost see it deteriorate hour to hour
3) Night that I noticed it, I had a fever of 101 and a few chills that started about 1am and ended by 8am.

I'm usually one to pop of rub some dirt or grease on it and not worry but it hurt, it was hot to the touch, the redness around it kept spreading across my neck and chest, I had a fever and it kept looking angrier by the minute. Took no time to change to a real issue.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Prayers answered!
Sounds like your on the mend. Look forward to seeing you again at Super Cel.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Glad you’re back in action, bud. I’m very thankful everything went in a positive direction.

We are all here for you if you need anything!

71broncman

Loc.
Woodland Park, Co
As soon as I read the prayer request I stop and lift you up in prayer. Awesome news that all of our prayers were answered. GOD is good ! Thanks for the update.
Mark.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Wow, that looks very similar to a spider bite I had one time. I mean, almost an exact match. At least I have always assumed it was a spider bite. The difference I know was that I did not get a fever during the time I had it, it lasted a week and didn't really hurt...

Glad they got you all taken care of and that you're on the mend! Sounds like it was pretty scary for a bit.

OP
OP
Mac2Night

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
Wow, that looks very similar to a spider bite I had one time. I mean, almost an exact match. At least I have always assumed it was a spider bite. The difference I know was that I did not get a fever during the time I had it, it lasted a week and didn't really hurt...

Glad they got you all taken care of and that you're on the mend! Sounds like it was pretty scary for a bit.
I totally can relate to the spider bite! I got bitten about two years ago by a brown recluse spider (see photo of that mess) and it look similar but how this came up and all the different symptoms made me feel that they weren’t he same. Divine common sense!

Attachments

• 1A07C498-2C40-417D-A320-64A6F006F5EB.jpeg
    1A07C498-2C40-417D-A320-64A6F006F5EB.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 186EF750-F8C9-427F-B221-C1864DA91D78.jpeg
    186EF750-F8C9-427F-B221-C1864DA91D78.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 5

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Oh wow, sucks having to go through it a especially during the current hospital situations... welcome back buddy speedy recovery and prayers.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk