• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Think I may try the new General Grabber X3 in a 35x12.50r15

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Straigh from generals website.......says 35x12.50. Sidwall - BSW. Black sidewall. And no other 35. Summit has been known to be wrong in the past. The person wrighting the ad prolly just took the 33" write up and plugged the 35" dimensions into it and didnt change the sidewall because the pic has red letters. By the way the bottom of the pic in the link you posted says "actual item may vary". But inhope you are right so i can buy some. Instill have not heard back from general when inasked them about the 35" not having red letters

Attachments

• IMG_5271.jpg
    IMG_5271.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
rjrobin2002

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well, 5,000 miles later, tires are still perfectly balanced with no signs of wear and have not gotten any louder. Just updating my review on the cheapest 35" made

Last edited:

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Got an email back from general on the 12.50x35x15 in the red letter. They say there is not enough demand for it in that size. Oh well

77RHINO

Thanks for the update, I've been looking at these since my 33s are starting to wear bad and I want some 35's on 15x10 slots.