• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Third times a charm...Bronco wedding rental advice

akop

Looking to rent a Classic Bronco for my Sept. 25th wedding in St. Michaels, MD want to surprise my fiance as she is a huge Classic Bronco fan. If you have any advice or would be willing to make an introduction to a Bronco owner in the area willing to discuss further details I would greatly appreciate it. This is a sincere inquiry, thanks in advance for information/advice/help.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
sorry bro, if i were closer and had a bronco close enough...id hook ya up. personally, i thought someone would offered it up for a harmless fun time. good luck

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
try Cooper Classics...they do vehicle placement for movie shoots and stuff like that. They may have a data base...

OP
OP
A

akop

thanks tasker, i tried cooper classics but they don't do weddings and they wont release any of their clients contact information which is understandable. they thought my best bet would be this message board so i'm hoping there is some good karma floating around over these airwaves.

craigs67

Loc.
Juneau Alaska
Congrats

Congrats on the wedding, do like some of us do and buy a bronco and tell her you got it for her and only we will know its actually for you.....

Craig

Deano

Bronco Guru
If it wasn't so far away I would lone you one of mine.