• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

This must be one of those Jeep things I don't understand......

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
So I'm headed to Harbor Freight yesterday and this Jeep passes me. Then I noticed something weird. His front bumper way made exactly the same way...........They're right I don't understand!!!%) %) %)

No self-respecting Bronco owner would even think about doing something as retarded as that.........

Attachments

• IMG00184.jpg
    IMG00184.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 342

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
It's a trail tool. He can use it to have someone pull him out.

PHARMIE

If it didnt have the vertical sides going strait up it would look ok ! Maybe a few large chains like that fabbed up kinda like the prerunner style bumper might look pretty good on a EB !

PHARMIE

Bad part is they're teaching their kids that a jeep lifestyle is perfectly acceptable.
HaHa... What kinda of morals and values are they pushing on their kids ? How does letting them ride around in a jeep effect such young minds ?

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
Ok, it's late and I'm getting tired but I'll bite. (tounge in cheek) Values? how about teaching their kids it's cool to drive a jeep. Jeeps are for sheeple (except the Rubicon) who fall for all the commercialization and bolt-me-on-parts industry that have made jeep the symbol of outdoorsmanship. Jeeps are for people who don't know any better (except for Rubicons). And thats the parents fault for not teaching their kids to think outside the box, to question why, to think on their own.
Jeeps are for girls.

Of course I'm just kidding. I don't care what other people drive. I just felt like bustin' on jeeps.

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
I would take a bronco over a heep anytime but if there were never any broncos built i would try to get some other american brand off roader, that would probably be a heep, since the hummer h3 is going away.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Are you sure that is not an Alburndale thing?

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
They are no longer a heep but a FIAT, and the first changes will be the horn and no rear view mirror.

DuneBuster

Loc.
Canton
The guy welding it was sniffing glue (remember Lloyd Bridges in AIRPLANE: "It's a bad week to stop sniffing glue" - His hair was standing straight up)

Yup, that's heep thing......

Last edited:

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Very funny thread!
A number of my friends drive Jeeps; I'm not going to show them the pic. They'd come over (without beer) and weld my chains together.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
it's a chain drive! In case one breaks they have spares...

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
That Gay .. Florida State Wildflower License Plate ... Says It All !!!!

OP
OP
Smokeater11

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I agree as an accent piece a straight piece of chain would be OK , but this was this guys entire bumper system. The was no other bumper there on either end. Just the chains welded to some kind of small bracket. Just how safe could that be........

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Its really one of those "push chains" that jeepers use to save face. When he gets stuck he simply takes it off and asks the first Bronco he sees to use it to push him out. To the unsuspecting bystander it looks like he is pulling the Bronco out. Very clever. ;D

Last edited: