• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA This ride has plenty of cab room for a crawler and is street legal. After driving sev

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubicon rider

Loc.
Cameron Park, CA
This ride has plenty of cab room for a crawler and is street legal. After driving several other crawlers, this rig drives like a tank and crawls effortlessly through rock piles. I am selling the car because I am moving across the country and won't be able to take it with me.

Specifications:

Dana 44 Chromoly with ARB
9 inch spool
5.38 gears
39.5 x 15 x 15 tires with new full size spare
351w boarded out 20
C6 transmission
Hurst shifter with pistol grip
Dana 20 transfer case
Electric fan
Mean green alternator
Dual Batteries (Deep cycle marine with 5yr warranty)
Auxiliary fuse box
Brake booster
Holly truck avenger carburetor
Air compressor
4 wakeboard towers speakers
2 amps
2 12in subs
Hard top
23 gallon fuel tank

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ofpuyjq1t9gk4tk/lcdwP57scX

Price is $12500.

I am also selling a 16ft flatbed trailer for 2,000. It is all metal and has a locking storage container in the front.

Last edited:

malonejy

Bronco Guru
I'll give you a bump for a good looking Bronco but it's not a free bump, you also get my rant.

Get out there and take some more pics!! It's ridiculous to have what appears to be a good looking Bronco and only post those four pics. ;)

tankguy81

This thing has a ton of rust all over it on the frame and body, plus barely drives. Saw it in person. Rigged parts that dont fit right as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.