• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Those heater cables suck !

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hi Paul, I'll get the info. They do just cables for all kinds of ag and industrial applications.
Mark

BUCKWILD

Loc.
Butte county
Markw is that California push pull? they do make some great cables. the did my Tcase and Trans shiftier cables

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think so, had them made a while ago, I'll have to try to find my paperwork.

OP
OP
Tiko433

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Thanks for the input guys .... I got the heater cable hooked up and my blower works but while trying to adjust the cable it got in a bind and I pushed the threaded piece right out of the switch at least the switch still works and it’s stuck in the open , I will just use the coolant valve to regulate temp. The flap in the heater box moves very easy so it when I have to secure the cable to the hold down clamp, it has to make a sharp bend. For now going to stuck my tail between my legs and admit defeat. But like everything else it will eat at me and I will tackle it again another day