• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Those of you who have had your bronco sprayed with line-x, what did it run?

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I had my dash line-x'ed and I had asked for a quote on getting the bronco sprayed and I was quoted at $1100. I thought this was a bit pricey, as I believe some of you have had it done more reasonably. Anyway, if there are enough replies and the price is lower, I may try to bargain for a better price. Thanks in advance!!!

john

broncolove

The Bronco Ranch
Loc.
S.E. Michigan
Line-X in Michigan will do it for about $500.00 $1100.00 is way too much
thesnake said:
I had my dash line-x'ed and I had asked for a quote on getting the bronco sprayed and I was quoted at $1100. I thought this was a bit pricey, as I believe some of you have had it done more reasonably. Anyway, if there are enough replies and the price is lower, I may try to bargain for a better price. Thanks in advance!!!

john
:eek:

toy_truck

Loc.
Alpharetta
I got two quotes recently for $400 and $500 with some more prep work( from two different shops ) so I would say $1100 is way to much unless your tub is in real bad shape and he is quoting the body work in that price. Hope that helps!

Nuke

I haven't done it myself, but from my research prices seem to range from $350 to $650 to cover the interior, the average being about $500. Prep can greatly affect the price.