• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Those of you with Soft Doors (Specialty Top brand)

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a new set of Specialty Top full door skins and frames. Does anyone have a parts list and directions for install? Can someone send me a few pics too of what the doors look like and how they cover the frame and attach to the frame itself? looks like there is some velcro too? Also..shoot me some pics of them installed if possible. agouge@chartertn.net

Thanks Much,

Blue71

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
From memory.....

In the upper front of the door there is a metal bar. This bar pushes into the windshield gutter from the front. Then there is a strip of channel that mounts to the bottom of the insert which the door slides into. (It needs to be slid into the channel before the upper part is pushed into place) FOr mounts there is a plate that goes on the bottom front corner of the insert and a big hole is drill in the center of it. (This measurement I might be able to come up with because that ungodly hole still exists in my inserts) The remaining bracket mounts to the inside of the windshield frame for the top of the door. 2 snaps go at the top on each side as well. Sorry I don't have a real set of instructions, only a basic description of where the parts go.

Here are a few pics. I have long since sold the doors so this is all I can do.

Attachments

• SaddleUp66.jpg
    SaddleUp66.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 9
  • SaddleUp67.jpg
    SaddleUp67.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 28
  • SaddleUp68.jpg
    SaddleUp68.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 25