• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thoughts on Complete Off-Road Cages?

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
What are your opinions on the cages from Complete Offroad? I'm eyeing up the 6-point with seat mounts. Fit? Quality of welds? Other recommendations?

How do those cages compare to D & C? (PLEASE DO NOT REFERENCE OTHER D & C POST!!!)

Thanks.
Jeff

Hogback

Hey Jeff, I just finished installing mine this weekend. I bought the kit so I really can't say anything about the welds. The materials are high quality (welded DOM). I wish I would've went ahead and paid the extra for the welded cage, because there was a lot to trim before welding it. I think it's an awsome cage, and it is affordable. I could post pics, but it's pretty much just like the ones in their pictures. I highly reccomend Complete Offroad, but if you have questions be sure to talk to Mike. The person who tried to help me said he was too busy and that person didn't answer any of my questions right. It was like talking to a fish about light bulbs.%)
In my opinion this is the best deal on cages out there.

4x4x289

i purchased my family cage from mike. Service, quality, and fit were great. I used it as my base, and personalized it.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I have a family cage from complete offroad. Very good quality and customer service. Did not find one weld even close to sub standard.

Use them, you can't go wrong.

Bax

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
mike is a great stand up guy to deal with. his pieces are high quality and will work with you if you need any personalized mods.
if you see a package of his that you can buy ready to go that is what you want, as mentioned it will be a big time saver to have it pre fit & welded if that fits your application. not everyone has the tools, skills or time to do it.

it is your life you are dealing with. your cage needs to be right.

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
Got my 6 point family cage from Mike in kit form. I get a lot of compliments about it.

RobS

Loc.
Utica, MI
I got the family cage with seat mounts front and rear and frame tie in kit and really like it.

67bondobronc

I have been looking at cages for a while now and I can say that Mike will answer any questions you have. I have bothered him numerous times about shipping costs of kit versus cage, etc... He always answers my emails and that is one reason I am leaning toward his.