• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

thoughts on this eBay Bronco

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Looks ok, only thing I can see from the pics that makes me leery (at that price point) is the 4th and 5th pic on ebay of the underside in the back. Looks like it was heavily sprayed with rattle can black everywhere but not any kind of prep before. that always scares me. You can see especially on the left hand spring clamp area that they missed a few spots and it has surface rust. the same side backing plate looks like the same. It later shows this was a body off resto, I do not know why you would not spend time to paint the underside a bit better for wanting $30k! Looks like a quick flip Bronco, typical of EBAy. Still, sadly I am sure it will sell for nearly that right now. Engine looks nice, except the factory type air cleaner missing the bottom half.. I would want to see it up close, or like you mentioned, have someone who knows look it over closely. good luck! There are some good parts and paint on this one.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Then it would also nood a drop trac bar bracket. The angles wre the same right now and if you drop the pittman arm it will create bump steer