• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

tim allen has a ealry bronco too in his stable

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
I could never understand drag racing starts. Kind of dumb. Like handicaps in golf. Doesn't prove a thing!

OOPS!
I forgot what this thread was about and swiped it.
Sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
Hmmm, does he do tours ;D ;D
The wife only works 3 days a week now ;D ;D
Anything in the scratch and dent pile? :-X ;D

unfortunately his boss is a cheap prick so you may have to pay for some stuff.
But he has piles of stock excursion and sprintervan batteries and alternators laying around. not to mention rear seats and stock tires. You may luck out and find some tires that fit your yukon though. i think they can be bought for $50 a tire. He works in oxnard so if you want to visit give me a call or something. I am sure he would be fine with it.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
But he has piles of stock excursion and sprintervan batteries and alternators laying around. not to mention rear seats and stock tires. You may luck out and find some tires that fit your yukon though. i think they can be bought for $50 a tire. He works in oxnard so if you want to visit give me a call or something. I am sure he would be fine with it.

"CHEAP PRICK"??? you kiss your mother with a mouth like that nephew???;D im not passing judgement cause that sh!t was funny!!!:D

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA

I'm not too worried about getting stuff but would love to go check the place out if tours were available. I do need tires for my yukon if they do have any. $50 a tire works for me if they are the right size and have majority tread. I'll chat with you about it later.

Airborne69

Loc.
Moorpark, CA
I'm not too worried about getting stuff but would love to go check the place out if tours were available. I do need tires for my yukon if they do have any. $50 a tire works for me if they are the right size and have majority tread. I'll chat with you about it later.

most of the time the only milage on them are from the dealership lot to the shop itself.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Time out! How in the hell did we end up hijacking this from Marty?? We need to be talking about Tim Allen, and how some people are perfect and no one deserves a seconded chance, or something like that.
All I know is I've liked some of the movie's and shows he has been in, and thinks he's all right.

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
yah and just about every singer, musician and actor out there has done drugs or something illegal and im sure quite a few are repeat offenders that never got caught. so you cant hate everyone!;D
i personally loved every episode of home improvement i've seen. and think tim allen is great at comedy even if he is a drug dealing heathen!!!:cool: ;D :cool: