• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Time to get rid of Bronco parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hboutlaw

Loc.
Huntington Beach
We are completing the Bronco build and I now have a lot of parts that we don't need. I looked up current prices and tried to ask a fair price. Reasonable offers are welcome.
Pictures are on my CL ad http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/5000536110.html
BTW: I live in CA and zip is 92648 so you can estimate shipping costs. Sorry, forgot to include that info previously.

Early Bronco Parts
We are just about finished with restoring our 1971 Bronco and we are selling off the extra parts. I have pictures of most of these parts. Make me an offer on the entire lot.

Updated with parts that SOLD

Stock Front Driver Side Bucket Seat Brackets for 66-77 Ford Broncos. . .$99 new
Door Parts:
Complete Door Shell for 66-77 Early Ford Broncos. Includes Lower Door Shell and Upper Door Window Frame. These are the original Early Bronco Doors off our project. . .$450 each door. We could not use the doors because of . . .oh well, it's a long story.

New Battery Hold Down Retainer for Classic Broncos. . .asking $5 each (2). Excellent reproduction of original. Also great for adding dual batteries.OLD...James Duff T-Style Shifter

Window Regulators for both doors for 67-77 Ford Broncos (RH) and (LH). . .asking $70 each. Comes powder-coated black and includes the roller bushing. NOTE: This window regulator can also be used for 1966 Ford Broncos, but will require the use of either 1967 or 68-77 Bronco window handles

Hood Retainer Latch for 66-77 Ford Broncos. . .asking $60. This is the primary latch to hold the hood down to the radiator core support.

Steel Hood for the 69-77 Ford Bronco. . .asking $275. This hood has an aftermarket scoop. The cross members under the hood have been cut for an air breather that was installed at one time. The hardware is not included. Make me an offer.

Windshield Washer Solvent Reservoir for 71-79 Ford Trucks. . .asking $85. This is an original Genuine Ford Part.

Vapor separator and EVAP system and charcoal canister and mounting hardware. . . asking $50 but make an offer

Door glass: Used Door Glass for 66-77 Ford Broncos. . .$40 each. Have both Passenger or Driver Side.
New door glass: TINTED OE Quality Door Glass for 66-77 Ford Broncos. . .(2). . .asking $80 each. Have both Passenger or Driver Side.

Windshield wiper mechanism and motor. . .asking $100. This is the original mechanism that is mounted on the top of the windshield run by one electric motor.

C-Bushings 7 degrees...new asking $25
Track Bar Bushings...new asking $10

Bumper...OMG this thing is unique...asking $50

SOLD...Other exterior door handles for 66-77 Ford Broncos
SOLD...James Duff T-Style Shifter
SOLD...New Steel Fan Shroud is a must for the 66-77 Ford Bronco.
SOLD...Arm rests - black, 68-77 Ford Bronco (new).
SOLD...New Black Inner Paddle Handle for 68-77 Ford Broncos (new).
SOLD...Deluxe Door Panels - 68-77 Ford Bronco (new).
SOLD...Rear of Bronco...Quarter Panel Inserts Black Pleated Plastic - 68-77 Ford Bronco (new)
SOLD...Billet Aluminum Column Bezel for Stock Columns.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.