• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tire size for stock height uncut 75

SamD

Time for new tires for my stock height 75 with original 15”x5.5” wheels. What’s the largest tire that will still fit inside the fenders?

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotrodjohn

Ive got 30 x 9.5 on mine with no rubbing. I have discount tire brand all terrains that are the same thing as hankook dynapros.

OP
OP
SamD

SamD

I found a chart on the Internet that says a
31x10.5" should fit but my current tires are P235/75R15 which is 1.25” narrower and I don’t think I have a 1/2” of clearance now.

Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotrodjohn

you can search on here for 31 x 10.5, most say they rub in front when turning, and/or back lip. IMO, with no lift on your Bronco I wouldn't go that big because of possible rubbing plus appearance. Mine (30 x 9.5) are the Discount Tire Pathfinders and I really like the ride, looks and grip of them. They are definitely bigger than what you have now.