• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tire size vs lift vs cut

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
I can't find the chart for the tire size vs lift. Can someone point me in the right direction? I have a cut '69 sport with 3.50 gears. It'll be mostly a mall crawler. The engine will be a stock 302 with a T18 transmission and an NP 205 t-case.

OP
OP
B

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Thanks, that was what I was looking for. Just another senior moment. I see you are from Az. Are you going to the Stampede? If so see ya there. I'll have the 40+' Attitude toy hauler with white/red '66 roaster inside (pulled by another great Ford)

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
I'll be there in my beat up 73 ginger ranger. Tenting it. See you there.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
did you add the T18 and NP205 Bart? Or was it equipped this way when you bought it?
Just curious, since neither are your typical street-driven Bronco fare, and are more for the hardcore off-road crowd.

Have fun at the Stampeded guys!

Paul

OP
OP
B

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
did you add the T18 and NP205 Bart? Or was it equipped this way when you bought it?
Just curious, since neither are your typical street-driven Bronco fare, and are more for the hardcore off-road crowd.

Have fun at the Stampeded guys!

Paul

Son wants the manual trans and I have the T18/205 sitting here were as the NP 435 that came with the disassembled '69 sport is rusted and won't move. Fricken idiots leave engines and transmission out in the weather (in Oakland, Kalifornia) and it rains a lot up there. Yes, the setup is for the hardcore and son says "not for him", but that's the same thing I said many years ago. Now I'm running a 203/205 behind an aod and in front of 5.13s. I'd rather seen him with the oem 3.03 manual trans and Dana 20 complete with column shifter but it is what it is. He found it, I'll be building it. He'll be paying me back for the parts that I have to buy (yea right).;D I can see my head strong grand daughter "taking" it away from her dad.:cool:
DD, some of the rust repair parts came from you guys. But they were never installed. At least he bought them.