• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

tires and wheels?

whitsend

Loc.
Boyne City, MI.
A set of tires and rims is for sale here at work. Add states
31 x 10.5 R15 Chevy 5 bolt (4.5") less than 8 months old. $500.00. These came off a chevy S10. Will the rims fit? They are five lug rims. The tires are in good condition with lots of tread left and one is brand new. He said he may separate the tires and rims if necessary. Thanks Dan

jhunte17

Loc.
Franklin, TN
I have wheels that will fit.

I have a set of 5 chrome wagon wheels that will fit and I'm in Dearborn, Michigan area. $100 for the set. One tire may worth a spare but otherwise will need tires.

Bart

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
Save your money. Depending on what you're going to put the tires on, 31s are not all that great. $500 is tooooo rich. It's a great price for him not for you. Talk to the man with the rims and start a new post with a discription of your Bronco and what you want to do with it and ask for other's options on which tires to buy. Then check 'em out at the local tire store. One word of advise. Get the tire replacement guarantee if at all possible. It only cost me $30 each when I have to replace a 33x12.5x15 Goodyear T/A.

OP
OP
W

whitsend

Loc.
Boyne City, MI.
Re: I have wheels that will fit.

jhunte17 said:
I have a set of 5 chrome wagon wheels that will fit and I'm in Dearborn, Michigan area. $100 for the set. One tire may worth a spare but otherwise will need tires.

Thanks, I will give the wheels some consideration.

I have a 71 uncut Bronc w/ no lift. What are the largerst tires to fit under a stock Bronco with no problems of course?