• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

tires/wheels

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
Discount Tire Direct is where I got my KM2's. They were cheaper than Tire Rack at the time, but I'd compare the two. Don't forget shipping costs, paying more overall might be cheaper if shipping is free.

Ensane13

Loc.
Sandy Hook
Also at Discount Tire about every two weeks they knock off an extra 100 bucks off a full set so keep an eye out plus the free shipping which is a big savings.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
I don't know about best or cheapest but I just picked up 5 sets from 4X4groupbuy.com. The rims are Trailready beadlocks for 362.95 and tires are 33X10.5 R15 KM2's for 210.95. They (BFG) screwed up and sent the KM2's by mistake, I actually ordered the AT T/A KO's. I talked to Groupbuy and they said they ordered the AT's but were charged for the KM2's. I don't know if they got it straightened out or not but I know BFG wouldn't want to pay for three times the freight for the small diff in price.

Jim W.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I went to Tire Kingdom (which I think also owns Tire Rack) and was able to talk the guy down to around $160 plus all the extra stuff they charge for each tire. So for $1000 even I got 5) 33x10.50x15 KM2s mounted w/ bells and whistles. I went to all the TKs around town and got quotes. Shipping is killer though but some sites do offer free shipping. But keep in mind the the extra costs in mounting, balancing, warrantee, etc. You can easily add $40 plus the cost of the tire. Make sure they do not charge you a "Tire Disposal Fee" if you are keeping your old tires!!! Do your research and good luck!

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I bought my KM2's from Discount/America's Tire last fall, then found a coupon deal through 4-wheel parts (isn't that always how it seems to work out) between when I ordered them and when I picked them up, and they price matched it for me when I asked about it. Every $100 counts, especially when buying 37's.

What size KM2's are you buying?

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
Discount tire matched prices with a smaller store near me when I bought mine. I got 35 x12.5/15s mounted and balanced for $1080. They were also one of the only stores that could get me the tires...