• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tires?

miztergentz

Loc.
Pensacola Florida
I have a '66 uncut and was wondering what is the widest/tallest tire I can put under it? Second question.... Does anyone know what was standard...back in the day?

frenchy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My 66 Roadster still has what I belive to be the original spare and it is a BFGoodrich Silvertown 660 tubeless, nylon, 7.35x15, if it's not original it's dam close to that period.
If anyone has a 66 with what you think are original tires or spare, post up I'd be curios to see what others have. Not to steal your thread or anything. Thanks

frenchy