• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tom bronco Car Cover

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Anyone have any input on the bronco car cover offered buy Toms Bronco Parts?
I am interested in a cover for my truck and want to know how Toms has held up. I live in a very windy place and want to make sure it will hold up to it.
Thanks
Evan

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Heard good things about the one at LMC Truck as well..!

Cip68

Loc.
Harleysville
I got one about a year ago, and like it. It's pretty good at keeping the rain out if your parked somewhere with the top off. As for windy conditions, I don't know. Most of the time the covers on its parked in the garage. I use it more as a dust cover and emergency unbrella.

remi1566

66 u14

I have one on my 66 from LMC Truck but its kept in the garage...seems nice does the job

OP
OP
ep67bro

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
It sounds like it is a nice cover. It wont be on all the time but one of my broncos is going to spend most of the summer outside so I want something to protect it. Anyone else have any input? I dont want to spend $250.00 on a cover if there is something better!

Deano

Bronco Guru
I have one and I can't get it on one of my EBs it's to tall but it fits my stock one great and it's a nice cover.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Anyone have any input on the bronco car cover offered buy Toms Bronco Parts?
I am interested in a cover for my truck and want to know how Toms has held up. I live in a very windy place and want to make sure it will hold up to it.
Thanks
Evan

I've had mine for about two years and it's worked well.

Todd Z.